I focus on leaders at all levels and employ a range of tools and experience to create the space for clients to explore their effectiveness and realize their potential. This requires a customized approach to ensure clients focus on what matters most for them in their personal endeavors or within an organization.
I work with individuals in public and private sector management, academia, independent business entrepreneurs, and individuals seeking to enhance their leadership effectiveness as well as their life/work balance. My clients include mid-level to senior leaders (directors, managers) and executives (VP, ADM) who want to realize their true potential.
With over three decades of experience as a senior leader, I managed people and change through periods of expansion and contraction, reorganization, and business transformation- the same challenges faced by many potential coaching clients.
If you want to create more of what you desire in life and at work, I look forward to working with you.
My Coaching Credentials, Certifications and Qualifications include:
- ICF Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Royal Roads University Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching (CEC)
- Lumina Leader and Leader 360 qualified
- Lumina Spark qualified
- Global Leader Assessment certification
- Leadership Circle certification
- Certified Financial Coach
- Center for Creative Leadership (CCL) Skillscope 360 facilitator
For more information, see my bio here.