I approach coaching as a partnership, and believe that creating awareness through coaching and feedback is a powerful way to access a wealth of untapped potential. My role is to challenge and support you to take action and achieve your desired outcomes. I do this by applying coaching methods that challenge you to explore new possibilities and to experience transformational change in what you do.
- An example engagement would start with a 90-minute initial coaching
conversation to establish the client’s context, goals and challenges.
- This is followed by a series of coaching conversations over a period of three to six months, at two to three-week intervals.
- Between sessions, the client is responsible for taking action, reflecting on their learning, and preparing for the next session.
- I provide supplemental resources and additional support as needed between sessions.
- Upon completion, clients continue to have access to coaching services on an ad hoc basis, or they may choose to re-engage as their circumstances change.
Groups or Teams
- Custom programs for workgroups or teams are designed to meet the needs of
the organization and may include collective and individual assessments to
enhance team dynamics and individual learning.
- Inquire about my interactive workshop FIND YOUR BALANCE©
- Does the speed of life leave you off balance?
- Is it time to find yourself within the chaos?
- This 3-hour workshop gives you practical tools to help you focus on what matters most.
- Workshops are limited to 6-8 participants to ensure a personal coaching experience for each attendee.