I approach coaching as a partnership, and believe that creating awareness through coaching and feedback is a powerful way to access a wealth of untapped potential. My role is to challenge and support you to take action and achieve your desired outcomes. I do this by applying coaching methods that challenge you to explore new possibilities and to experience transformational change in what you do.
- An example engagement would start with a 90-minute initial coaching
conversation to establish the client’s context, goals and challenges.
- This is followed by a series of coaching conversations over a period of three to six months, at two to three-week intervals.
- Between sessions, the client is responsible for taking action, reflecting on their learning, and preparing for the next session.
- I provide supplemental resources and additional support as needed between sessions.
- Upon completion, clients continue to have access to coaching services on an ad hoc basis, or they may choose to re-engage as their circumstances change.
Groups or Teams
- Custom programs for workgroups or teams are designed to meet the needs of
the organization and may include collective and individual assessments to
enhance team dynamics and individual learning.
- Inquire about my interactive workshop FIND YOUR BALANCE©
- Does the speed of life leave you off balance?
- Is it time to find yourself within the chaos?
- This 3-hour workshop gives you practical tools to help you focus on what matters most.
- Workshops are limited to 6-8 participants to ensure a personal coaching experience for each attendee.
Lumina Learning Practitioner
The Leadership Circle Certified Practitioner
Center for Creative Leadership
I leverage my extensive experience as a senior leader in the public sector, and my experience and in the private sector, to understand the intersection between coaching and change management. Please contact me to learn how my insights, experience and perspective can serve your needs.
Prosci Change Management Practitioner
- I undertake ongoing professional development and carry Professional Liability Insurance.
- I maintain some limited sliding-scale and pro bono opportunities in my practice. Let’s talk to see if you or your organization may be eligible.
Connect with Fern
“Please contact me to learn more or to book a complimentary 30-minute introductory session to find out how we can best work together. I look forward to hearing from you! Kind regards, Fern”