What is Coaching?
Professional Coaching is a partnership:
- between a qualified coach and an individual or group;
- that taps into an individual’s potential to maximize their performance;
- that supports the achievement of extraordinary results, based on goals set by the individual or group;
- focused on actions that successfully produce personally relevant results.
Note: I have limited sliding scale and pro bono spaces in my practice. Let’s talk to see if there is availability for this opportunity for you or your organization.
With Fern as your coach, you are assured of complete confidentiality. Fern is credentialed through the International Coach Federation (ICF) as a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and adheres to the ICF Code of Ethics (click on LINKS for more information on the ICF).
Fern carries Professional Liability Insurance.
The International Coach Federation adheres to a form of coaching that honors the client as the expert in his/her life and work and believes that every client is creative, resourceful, and whole. Standing on this foundation, the coach’s responsibility is to:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable